With AWS buyers and users throughout the organization, IT is challenged to control costs and help business owners stay within operational budgets.
- Simulate migrations to AWS
- Forecast AWS infrastructure costs
- Automate AWS cost reporting
- Right-size AWS resource usage and spend
Without comprehensive visiblity into AWS, IT cannot consolidate and prioritize fixes, perform audits, or know what assets support which parts of the business.
- Comprehensively map AWS assets
- Automate dependency mapping
- Ensure seamless inventory, security, migration, and change management
- Discovery ›
See all your IT assets and dependencies whether on premises or in AWS
IT operations teams need to ensure the speed and performance of applications delivered to end users from AWS. The broad range of services and scale that AWS offers means IT must leverage artificial intelligence and machine learning to get the job done.
- Monitor performance of more than 20 AWS services
- Correlate on-premises and AWS monitoring data
- Use machine analytics for optimization and root cause identification
With the dynamic nature of applications spanning on-premises and AWS infrastructure, it’s critical to align the activities of security, operations, and development teams to maintain security and compliance.
- Reduce business risk
- Prioritize and automate remediation
- Ensure up-to-date compliance
Application development can be slowed by manual workflow processes. Automating orchestration of data, applications, and infrastructure across diverse AWS environments speeds innovation and time to market.
- Coordinate disparate workloads
- Manage complex hybrid workflows
- Integrate DevOps processes
- Control-M ›
Automate diverse workflows across AWS infrastructures
Ensure smooth migrations to AWS with guidance and best practices on how to assess which business solutions and applications should be moved. Right-size AWS resources and forecast cost before migration to ensure success.
- Validate or create an executable roadmap for AWS migration
- Execute a trouble-free migration plan
- Establish governance for ongoing resource and cost optimization
51% cite migrating data and applications to the cloud as a challenge
Source: RightScale 2017 State of the Cloud Report